Dr. Creado will be your coach to overcome barriers and equip you with the tools you need to improve your sleep and succeed.
Is it for you?
Are you struggling with work performance? School work? Relationships? or Weight loss? Optimizing sleep helps with better focus and stronger memory, hormone balance, clear thinking, hence better decision making. Optimizing sleep is the first step towards improved quality of your life.
Time to sleep better now.
Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep? Excessive sleepiness during the day? Perhaps, you have noticed your spouse snore or stop breathing while he or she was asleep. Dry mouth or morning headaches can be a sign of a sleep disorder too. It is not an exaggeration to say that without a good nights sleep, all the hard work you put into your health and wellness can go to waste.
- Performance enhancement and improved quality of life
- Better focus and stronger memory
- Weight loss, more balanced hormones.
- Clearer mind, better decision making
- Anyone who is seeking different ways to improve their performance in variety aspects of their lives
- Students with attention difficulty
- Anyone who is tying to lose weight
General Sleep Concerns
- Regulated sleep
- Minimized impact of jet lag.
- Improved sleep cycle with shift work
- Better quality of sleep
- Wake up refreshed
- Anyone with difficulty sleeping during the hours they prefer
- International frequent traveler
- Shift worker
- Anyone with unusual movements in their sleep; frequently falling out of bed, sleep walking, sleep talking, etc
- Anyone who always wakes up unrefreshed
Severe Sleep Issues
- Have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Have excessive sleepiness during the day, strange behaviors at night, disrupted sleep schedules
- Have been told you snore or stop breathing while you were asleep
- Sometimes wake up gasping for air
- Have a dry mouth or morning headache
- May have hallucinations while falling asleep or when waking up
- Experience sleep paralysis
Basic Sleep Consultation Package
- Lifestyle factors
- Medications and supplements
- Medical conditions and/or Mental health disorders if any
- Sleep diary
- Sleepiness rating scale
- Blood testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Hormone testing
Personalized Sleep Plan
- Supplements/medication, other mediation
- Bedroom environment and lifestyle factors
- Sleep-healthy thoughts and behaviors